Saturday, July 5, 2008

OCD...just a little bit

Can you be just a little bit OCD?

There are certain family members of mine who I would definitely describe as OCD. Even my little one has a little bit of it in her. (Did I mention the time at 2 yrs she put all the crayons back in the box, taking special care to ensure they were facing the same way?) A) What child puts things away, b) ALL the same way? There was a split second where I sighed in relief because one crayon went in "backwards"... but no, she realized it quickly, pulled it out and reinserted correctly. Yikes.

So today, we have a little bit of spring cleaning going on here at our casa. There is nothing more that I love than having everything organized. I am not the most organized person I know- heck, I could rattle off a handful of friends, cousins and co-workers who are cleaner, more organized and more OCD than me...

It provides such relief... to know that something is where it should be. So that when I look for it again...ha! There it will be. Dropped a cool $100 in Space Savers this afternoon and have cheerfully been putting things away. I'm gonna sleep well tonight!

No comments: