Tuesday, July 1, 2008

2 day work-week


I know I shouldn't be complaining but I have to go to work tomorrow. Haven't been since last Thursday and Independance Day is Friday- yipee! But I really don't want to go to work tomorrow....


Maybe if I treat work like "I survived a Japanese Gameshow" I will be able to get through the day.


Do you think anyone will notice if I, a) speak a different language than everyone else, b) wear protective eye gear to all my meetings, and c) talk back to my Mama-San?


Two days... (15 actual work hours!!!) and a pot luck 4th of July luncheon... I can do it... I can get through my two day work week.


Sayunara

1 comment:

Auntie Pockets said...

Do it for your COUNTRY....see...can you hear it...."Oh saaaayyy can you seeeeee....by the daaaawnnns early liiiiighhhhhtt...."