Thursday, July 17, 2008

Letter to my colleague:

Dear black strappy sandals:

Pardon me. Pretty sure that Mr. Tidy Bowl was not invited to the conference call. When I came by to do my womanly business in the 3rd floor toilets outside the elevators I didn't know that my flush would be broadcast to your meeting.

Why is it that I was embarassed to flush, when I'm pretty sure the only chatter Emily Post would say is acceptable in the loo is the kind, quick exchange while washing hands.

What amazes me the most is that this is the second time I've encountered this situation since working where I do. AND, that Ms. Black Strappy Sandals, you were not the same feet as the first time around...which means that we have two guilty culprits on our hands.

Ladies, ladies, I implore you. Exit the call for a bio break. Just because the bluetooth is hooked to your ear, it does not mean you have an open invitation to pee and keep the convo going. Puhlease......

Sincerely,
Bathroom etiquette police

1 comment:

Auntie Pockets said...

"spare a square???" LMAO! SERIOUSLY???? WTF is wrong with people!!!! For Fooks sake!!!!!