Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What is worse...

..Than a summer cold? Not a whole lot. Its 92 degrees out and I keep putting on more layers. The tissue box is by my side and no matter how much General Hospital and 90210 (yes, I watched the premiere!), I don't seem to feel better.


The fam will be home in a little over an hour, and I think take-in food is on the menu for tonight. Can't even muster up energy to fry burger meat for Hamburger Helper.
So back to 90210. I was sucked in. At the last minute I DVR'ed the 2 hour premiere. Although when I came home from work I probably should have konked out, I decided to veg on the couch. Not only did they bring Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty back, but good 'ol Nat from the Peach Pit was there too. Thankfully, they gave the Pit a makeover.
Rob Estes and Lori Loughlin are the new Walsh-parents who dragged their kids from Kansas to the bright lights and fast paced Beverly Hills. Alcohol, hidden pregnancies, blow jobs in the parking lot before home room. I was sucked in. I'll be tuning in next week... (Until it conflicts with something more interesting...)
America's Next Top Model starts tonight! Woo-hoo Tyra~!

1 comment:

Auntie Pockets said...

lemme just tell you...I am beyond being a loser...I can NOT even believe I missed the premiere of 90210...I got totally sucked in to a marathon of Million Dollar listing...DAMMIT...so annoyed...I have GOT to figure out a way to track down the epi...sounds like I should be investing in a DVR...time to get in the two thousands....