Friday, September 26, 2008

First Impressions

So our little Natalie is turning out to be such a comedian.

Over breakfast this morning she gave her first impression. Waffle in hand she trembled as she took it to her mouth. Took a small bite, put the waffle down and then said.. HEY LOOK... I'm Nana Frances.

Yes, folks. My 87 year old, frail nana, who's been formally committed to a nursing facility.

I didn't say the impression was hysterical, but it was spot on. And we were both shocked that she came up with this all on her own.

What's next? Last Comic Standing?

2 comments:

Auntie Pockets said...

this gave me the best giggle which was desperately needed on my chilly gloomy rainy day...can NOT wait to see what she connjures up for me when I see her :)I'm expecting big things!!!

Amy Grant, Stella Dot, and Yma said...

oh, eileen. that is FUNNY. Sad, but FUNNY!