Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Taking a note from Auntie Pockets...

...and will supply a list today:

Things that make me happy today:
Yoga

Twizzlers

Water with fresh lemon

Little one learned how to spell her name (and now spells it 25x per conversation. Pretty soon I think she might start talking about herself in the 3rd person like Suede on Project Runway!)

Chocolate pudding

Ricola throat drops- they really work

Fleece jackets- so cozy when the office is cold

Hot chocolate with marshmallows

The Hills- what will I do when Lauren decides she’s had enough of MTV following her with camera’s?

The Biggest Loser – Raleigh couple came close to going home last week. They better step it up!

Pumpkins- We got the biggest gourd for our front stoop

Mums

Salon Kroma- Blake did a really nice job on my do yet again

1 comment:

Auntie Pockets said...

awww shux!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!