Monday, January 19, 2009

Mama Mia!!

Mama Mia Mother Nature is looking down on me-- I really wanted to take off for the Inauguration so I could sit at home and weep by my lonesome.
Instead I kept weekly con calls on my calendar and booked a few more for good measure.
Then AHA! The Raleigh weather comes through!!! Ok, its only 2-4", but that shuts the city down for at least 24 hours.

I took all precautions- snagged all important files, packed the laptop and skipped on out to my car this evening.
I may still have some work to do tomorrow, but at least I won't have to hide my Barack T-Shirt under my cardigan.



1 comment:

Auntie Pockets said...

WAAA HOOOO! YAY! I'm so excited you don't have to work!!!! AWESOME score. So exciting!!! I'm doing a celebratory pedicure and popping some vino at lunch :)