Sunday, January 4, 2009

dust bunnies revolt

I have a confession to make. During my vacation, I ranted a good long while about people who aren't able to keep their home clean. Admittedly I have a reason or two to be manic about my home being dust free right now- one being severe allergies to dust (thank you Dyson Animal!).

After my guests retired to the open road of I-95, I began to straighten up a guest room. To my horror I found what had to be an inch of dust on night stands. To make matters worse-- my highly asthmatic BFF slept in that room! AAAHHH???? Will she ever forgive me?

Dust Bunnies revolted on my big mouth. Mortified!!!

1 comment:

Auntie Pockets said...

you MUST be kidding...I NEVER noticed a micro flake of dust...you're silly...you're home is always immaculate!!! <3 you!