Friday, October 10, 2008

insomnia

Oddly enough after the week that I've had, tonight at nearly midnight I find myself having trouble falling asleep. Whereas every other night this past week I've been so mentally/physically exhausted that no matter what was on my mind, I managed to find the zzz's.

Could it be because I had 2.5 large cookies as dessert accompanied by 2 glasses of Pinot Noir? I have to say, I do have some ogida right now.

Could it also be because I am have mentally started a checklist that seems daunting?

Could it be that we are about to embark on a brand new chapter in our lives that is coming completely from out of left field?

All of the above. Off to surf the internet and hope that I find what I'm looking for.

1 comment:

Auntie Pockets said...

dammit...If I had known you'd be having some pinot I could have called you in the midst of my bottle and half (YES I SAID IT) of malbec....went out for "a glass of wine" and met a hilarious new group of people...you know me..."twist my arm" CHEERS! Please don't get sucked in to my insomniac world ;p