Sunday, October 12, 2008

But I'm not done with my gossip magazines...

Some of my thoughtful friends brought by key picker-uppers last week: David Bruce Petit Syrah (yum.. I did savor it). Chocolate- a girls best friend. And... some mindless rag magazines.

But I'm not done reading them yet, and tomorrow is already Monday!

I've never dreaded going to work more than I do right now. a) I'm a changed person. b) I am not quite sure what rumors may have been circulating about my hastey departure last week, c) I have a huge project that is supposed to be presented tomorrow, (and ha!) I have no idea what the status of it is, d) I'm running out of waterproof mascara and you just never know when the tears are going to flow, and e) It's a Monday.

Can't I just stay home in my sweats with no makeup again?

No comments: