Monday, December 15, 2008

It's a buyers market

For anyone who has ever had their house on the market you know these truths:
You are a slave to:
- The buyer. No matter what hour they want to come. Even if you have to wake a sleeping child.
- Finding a streak free shine. What's up with the window cleaner I bought at BJs? Streak city-- argh!
- Second guessing your listing price. How low can you go?
- Nosey neighbors stealing the street-side brochures.
- Stalkers. Seriously white minivan: you passed the house 4 times. My husband waved to you... the least you could do would be to call and make an appointment to come inside.

Santa. All I want for Christmas is a buyer.

1 comment:

Auntie Pockets said...

if I could buy your house I WOULD. If you're able to find me a job and sell my home I'm SOOO there. I would LUH-HIVE in your kitchen :)