Monday, June 30, 2008

shake ur money-maker

So I'm writing from the crackberry- forgive mispellings + shortcuts.

I have a new money making scheme. People would pay good $ to rent me and my fam (that includes u HR) for parties.

We bring some serious F U N wherevs we go. Enough laughs to fill a month.

We're good minglers...we like 2 dance... We like trying new foods... We like stealing cake off guests plates... We require little supervision- what more could u ask? Oh and we document events with over 1000 photos. (Evidence 4 l8r)

1 comment:

Auntie Pockets said...

I'm willing to never book another engagement if I can get in on this!!!! You're always so ahead of the curve...this idea is BRILLIANT!!!! There is no better family to be a part of than yours!!! Note to self...learn how to blog from my crackjack....